New England’s Favorite Stations All In One Place
Radio Marketing Consultant – Dover
Looking to get your start in the lucrative world of sales? If you’re self-motivated, creative, and love the idea of working with business owners to create marketing solutions, then we’d love to talk to you about a role as a Marketing Consultant at Binnie Media. It’s the job where you can give yourself a pay raise every day!
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. Must be comfortable with multitasking and striving to meet and exceed budget...
Radio Station Internship Program (Unpaid)
The purpose of this internship is to give an undergraduate student a view into the world of a
radio station. Because this is an UNPAID internship, applicants must be currently attending college AND
receive course credit for this internship.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help in the planning and execution of radio station events with the programming, promotions, and sales staff so the stations are set up for success and look their best
- Assist talent and staff with production of on-air programming; to include...
Binnie Media operates 15 radio stations across Maine and New Hampshire. We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join us in our business department.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Biweekly Payroll processing using Paylocity and creating associated Journal Entries
- Creating the Daily Report updating Cash and Sales for the Company
- Monthly Journal Entries for Cash, Sales, Corporate Allocations, etc.
- Calculate Sales Commissions and make associated Journal Entries
- Track Insurance Enrollments and Download Monthly Billing
The person in this position works with and...