Looking to get your start in the lucrative world of sales? If you’re self-motivated, creative, and love the idea of working with business owners to create marketing solutions, then we’d love to talk to you about a role as a Marketing Consultant at Binnie Media. It’s the job where you can give yourself a pay raise every day!
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. Must be comfortable with multitasking and striving to meet and exceed budget goals. A passion for radio and media sales are a plus!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Seek out and build client relationships through cold-calling and networking
• Conduct client needs analysis to identify sales opportunities
• Create and present marketing solutions to decision-makers
• Track and record metrics throughout the sales process
• Meet and exceed financial goals
• Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
• Attend station events and interact with listeners, clients and colleagues
• Bachelor’s degree + relevant coursework and/or work experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent listening skills to identify client needs
• Strong organizational and time management skills – ability to work independently
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well as a team member
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office + ability to adapt to other software
• Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
• Ability to think creatively, generate new ideas, and present them effectively
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
• Positive and energetic attitude!
To apply, email your resume to Eliza Tremblay: [email protected]