Binnie Media is a dynamic and growing broadcast media company operating in Maine and New Hampshire. We are seeking technical talent to fill an opening in our Engineering department. The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum two years Radio Engineering Experience
• Knowledge of analog and digital audio equipment and associated wiring
• Knowledge of digital microwave transmission systems for broadcasting
• Knowledge of transmitter maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair
• Knowledge of tower site and structure maintenance
• Experience with Wide Orbit automation and Axia Livewire audio-over-IP is a plus
• Basic knowledge of broadcast automation systems and operation
• Basic knowledge of office telephone systems and troubleshooting
• Ability to be on call 24/7/365 and available to always respond to emergencies
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
Candidates must possess a great attitude and pledge to work with passion and fortitude to be #1.
If you are looking for the next step in your engineering career and would like to work for a locally owned media company, we want to hear from YOU.
All inquiries are kept confidential.
Binnie Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send resume to:
Massimo Rosati, President